Rental cost: $125 Per Day
PB-1250 Pulse-Bac Dust Collection System
The PB-1250 can take on the dirtiest environments without ever clogging the filters. Equipped with our patented Pulse-Bac® automatic self-cleaning vacuum control technology, the PB-1250 can vacuum dust and debris from the finest materials and media. Our non-clogging filtration system is ideal for capturing dust generated by surface preparation equipment, manufacturing machinery, or for general everyday jobsite clean-up.
TCS™ Equipped -The industry’s first Tank Capacity Sensor is optional on all Series-1000 models. Provides both visual and audible warnings when the collection chamber reaches capacity.
- CDM™ Equipped – Cyclonic Debris Management System reduces filter exposure to debris.
- Durable P.T.F.E. Coated Spun Bond Polyester filters capture dust particles to .3 micron and last 10x longer than conventional filters and are Hepa H-13 Rated.
- Sturdy wide-stance dolly for easy, yet stable, maneuverability.
- All metal parts are galvanized or powder coated to withstand even the harshest environments.
One-year limited warranty.
- Model: PB-1250
- Air Watts: 833
- Filters: (3 ea.) Hepa H-13 Rated
- Voltage: 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Filtration: Pulse-Bac Self-Cleaning
- Current: 15.5
- Sealed Lift (inches): 70 @ Motor Intake
- Dimensions: 22″ W x 38″ H x 22″L
- Motor: CFM 245 (OEM Rating)
- Weight: 82 lbs
- Decibel Level @ 2ft.: 86
- Tank Capacity: 16 gallons
- Inlet size ( inches ): 2″
- Caster Wheels: 5ea.3″ Non-marking