Rental Cost: $295 Per Day + Tooling
Fast-Prep 20/20 Floor Grinder & Polisher
This machine is the first 100% American made hybrid machine to hit the market. The first of its kind; its multi-purpose drive plates and brilliant engineering have created a unit to go pound for pound with the top grinding units, as well as polishers, burnishers, and floor sanders.
Small in size, but don’t let that fool you; it has hourly production rates on general concrete floor prep near 2,000 square feet per hour!
Being a smaller unit comes with perks – this means lower overhead, and much easier to manipulate and transport up and down flights of stairs allowing for residential work to be done as well as commercial. This grinder is lightweight, versatile, and easy to operate, allowing for more continuous work and less figuring the grinder out.
A neat feature that allows for huge commercial projects to be completed: two grinders or more can be combined allowing for a larger grinding path. With its tight tolerance, going near 1/8th of an inch of the edges and walls, ganging up a few grinders together permits the user to prevent swaying the unit to adjust the missing surface area. All of this is also achieved with a single phase 220 unit!
- 7 1/2 HP Motor with variable frequency drive
- 10 HP 3 Phase Option Available
- Speeds: 0-4,200 RPM
- Weight: 260lbs (118kg)
- 14 * 8lbs (3.5kg) weights for varying cutting pressure
- Up to (4) 32lb (14.5kg) weights (optional)
- 2″ (50mm) Vacuum Port
- Easy to adjust dust shroud to help dust containment
- 20″ wide cuts within 1/8″ from the wall.
- Runs on 208-230V single phase 40 Amps.
- Easy to change Poly V belt drive
- Amp readout on the control panel allows maximum weight without overloading the motor.
- Prep up to 2000 square feet (200sm) per hour *