$133.76 – $152.99
Linear, consecutive openings add to the appeal of this flush mount vent. Modern and straightforward in design, the Forest grill will fit right into many stylish homes. The contemporary form of this pattern will suit new construction homes and remodeled spaces alike. The precise patterning of the Forest is sure to boost the attractiveness of your rooms.
- Ventique metal vents unique design allows for a flush mount, seamless finish
- Designed for use with intricate Tile, Laminate, Hardwood, LVP, and Carpet
- By integrating our two-part frame and vent insert, Ventique grills are completely interchangeable
- Available in 1/2″ thickness
- In durability tests, our vents have proven their weight by upholding more than 875 pounds.
- Composed of powder-coated aluminum, our flush mount metal vents do not bend, crack, rust, chip, or peel
- Built in damper available in certain styles
- Easy installation for skilled craftsman and DIY homeowners alike
- To find the correct size, measure your duct opening Length x Width in inches
- *NOTE: The size of your duct opening will determine which size vent you need. If your opening is 4×12 then a standard 4×12 vent will work. Let’s say your opening is not standard size like 3×12, you can still use our 4×12 vent since our frame design goes around the duct opening
- Start with our powder-coated aluminum frame and grill
- Center frame on substrate around duct opening
- For tile floors simply thin set around the frame and set your tiles around.
- For other types of flooring follow steps 1 & 2 and complete the process of laying your floors around the frame design.
- Lastly add the grill insert and enjoy
- The result: A seamless flush mount finish that adds to a home’s look, feel and value
2×12, 4×10, 4×12
Brushed Platinum, Burnt Leaf, Midnight Black, Mountain Fog, Smokey Shale