TechLevel WSF – Fiber Reinforced Self-Leveling Underlayment for Wood Subfloors
TechLevel-WSF SLU is a high flow, fiber reinforced calcium aluminate cement based, self-leveling underlayment that eliminates the need for reinforcing lath over plywood and OSB on interior wood framed subfloors. It produces a smooth, level substrate ready for the installation of most floor coverings. Formulated using Controlled Cure Technology™, TechLevel-WSF SLU helps eliminate installation problems caused by the free moisture found in traditional underlayment.
- No lath required for plywood and OSB subfloors
- High strength for 1/4″ to 1.5″ nominal pours
- Low Prep Formula; Just Sweep, Prime & Pour- no sandblasting required on acceptable surfaces
- Compatible with most radiant heating systems
- Exceeds TCNA and ASTM requirements for ceramic tile and resilient floor covering installations
- High flow formula has excellent handling and exceptional flow retention properties