A one-component, roll-on moisture membrane.
Bona® R540 is a polyurethane reactive primer that is compatible with the entire Bona Adhesive System. It is specially designed to mitigate vapor transmission on absorbent and non-absorbent floors, including Gypsum-based underlayment. *Only one coat needed when used with 1250G or 1500G trowel and any Bona Adhesive. Two coats required in all other installations when the above criteria is not met.
- Helps mitigate potential moisture issues, like cupping, originating from below the membrane, in new and existing construction
- One coat can be used for damp proofing concrete subfloors up to 95% RH & 18 lbs.
- Dries fast allowing nail-down installation immediately
- Easy to apply- rolls on
- Suited for underfloor heating
- Radiant heat systems will have a maximum moisture protection of 6 lbs or 80% RH
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 13 in|