Quartz Toner Plus 1 Liter
Stone Darkener for Engineered Stone
Tenax 1 Liter Quartz Toner Plus is a surface treatment that can be used as a stone color enhancer to enrich various stone materials including:
- Agglomerate Stone
Quartz Toner Protects Engineered Stone
It is perfect for bringing out a deep rich color in quartz and engineered stone while adding protection against oil and water; both of which can discolor these types of surfaces.
Color Enhancer & Premium Sealer
1 Liter Quartz Toner Plus can be used as both a color enhancer and a high quality, premium grade sealer for quartz and other engineered stone materials. It does not change color when exposed to the sun and works well to disguise small scratches that can affect engineered stone.
Quartz Slab & Edge Enhancement
Works excellent for matching the edge of the stone with the surface polish. Additionally, 1 Liter Quartz Toner Plus can be applied to the following types of finishes:
Food Safe Countertop Quartz Enhancer
Excellent for counter tops because it is approved for food contact in compliance with the European rule 90/128 ECC.
9 in stock
Directions for Use
1 Liter Quartz Toner Plus is simple to use. To apply Toner Plus to your engineered stone, do the following:
- Apply product to a completely clean and dry surface.
- Spread the product using a brush, cloth, sponge or spray gun.
- Apply as much product as the material can absorb.
- After a few seconds clean (buff) the surface with a cloth to avoid the formation of glossy and sticky films.
- Repeat after 10-15 minutes.
- If using on the floor do not walk on the surface for 24 hours.
1 Liter Quartz Toner Plus is made for both indoor and outdoor application. Furhtermore, 1 Liter covers approximately 250-300 sq feet.
Before use, test this product on a small, hidden area to confirm the desired results.
This product will last at least 2 years if kept between 65° and 77°. Keep away from heat, humidity and sunlight.
Please read Safety data sheet before usage.
- Provides better penetration
- Longer lasting
- Better protection against water stains
- Lower VOC = less fumes
- Approved for food contact