PROSEAL nano (quartzite) Quart
Only 10 left in stock
Proseal Nano is a stone sealer formulated specifically for quartzite material. This solvent-based impregnating sealer also works on many other natural stone surfaces including:
Proseal Nano Quartzite stone sealer is an excellent stone sealer for glossy and polished surfaces even if the stone has a higher absorption rate. It penetrates and settles into the material's micro-pores and protects the stone from all kinds of dirt. Additionally, Proseal Nano won't alter the look of the stone or affect its breathability
PROSEAL NANO ADVANTAGES
There are many advantages to choosing Proseal Nano Quartzite sealer. The first is that it provides protection in the microporosities of the stone on which it is used. Even porous surfaces are protected when using this sealer.
Proseal Nano is specifically made for use on countertops and makes maintaining and restoring a kitchen countertop much easier. It can be used in multiple environments including outdoor kitchens and inside the home on kitchen countertops.
AT A GLANCE
- High Stain Protection Even On Very Porous Surfaces
- No Hydrocarbons
- Ideal for Countertops
- Makes Countertop Maintenance & Restoration Easier
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- 215-323 Sq Ft Coverage Per Liter
HOW TO USE:
Using Proseal Nano on quartzite countertops or other natural stone surfaces is easy when used in the following manner. Please follow these steps:
- Before treating a surface for the first time, test the product on an inconspicuous part of the stone or on a sample to preview the affects.
- Clean the stone surface thoroughly and then dry it completely to remove any dust, dirt, or other matter that will affect the performance of the sealer.
- Using a brush, sponge, clean cloth, or low-pressure sprayer, apply the sealer to the surface of the stone evenly.
- Remove any excess sealer from the surface of the stone a few seconds after applying to avoid sticky build up on the stone.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 approximately 10-15 minutes after the first application.
- Wait 24 hours for the surface to achieve the anti-staining properties.
- If using on a floor surface, wait 24 hours before walking on the treated area.
After using Proseal Nano on quartzite or other surfaces, be sure to reseal the container completely.
There are no reviews yet.