The 24" Gauge Rake allows for a uniform coating of surface with self-leveling and other materials. The aluminum rake is sturdy enough to move lots of material, yet lightweight for long hours spent moving material. Two adjustable plated steel T-Skates attach to the rake and can be moved up and down to the desired depth of material for uniform coatings. The easy to assemble rake includes all of the hardware to get started. Sturdy aluminum bracket takes broom threaded handles. Proudly made in the USA.
- Apply materials at a precise, predetermined uniform depth
- T-Skates can be adjusted up to 2 in. for uniform coating of surface
- Aluminum tool is lightweight, yet sturdy
- Easy to assemble, includes all necessary hardware
- Use with broom thread handles, sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Package Contains: Rake, Bracket, T-Skates, and Hardware