16″ White Lion Granite Blade
16″ x 20mm x 60mm White Lion Diamond Bridge Saw Blade for Quartzite, Granite, Engineered Stone
Best Quartzite Bridge Saw Blade. Cut 3m Quartzite in 1 pass. Cut 2″ Quartzite on a 45 miter in 3 passes.
White Lion Blade – Not just for Quartzite. The White Lion Blade is one blade for all stone material in granite, engineered stone, quartz materials.
The White Lion Blade is best known for how well it performs on quartzite. But the White Lion is also perfect for quartz, granite, and even marble.
You do not have to change your blades anymore. Use the White Lion Blade for everything in the shop.
German Silent Core Steel to run quiet and smooth.
The Weha White Lion Quartzite Diamond Bridge Saw blade is the best diamond blade to cut Quartzite Stone. Outstanding on Granite and Engineered Stone as well.
Arrix (array) diamond layered technology for constant high-speed cutting.
Outstanding life for 20mm diamond bridge saw blades
With a patented diamond segment design to increase cutting speed by 35%.
Diamond segment design will not chip the stone.
16″ x 20mm height segment
Suggested Operating Parameters on Quartzite Stone:
Bridge Saws: 1550 rpm.40″-60″ per minute-depending on the hardness of the Quartzite.
Suggested Operating Parameters on Quartz and Granite:
Bridge Saws: 1550 rpm.60″-120″ per minute-depending on the hardness of the Quartz or Granite.
Only 2 left in stock
Why is the Weha Quartzite Diamond Bridge Saw Blade the best Blade to cut Quartzite?
Because of the type of bond that the White Lion Quartzite Bridge Saw Blade is produced with, the life will be a little shorter than other 20mm granite bridge saw blades. But being able to cut 3cm quartzite stone in one pass without having sparks shoot out of the stone is a huge benefit and worth the sacrifice of the shorter life.
We have taken into consideration all 5 questions above to design and create an ARIX Bond segment that will cut fast and smooth, without chipping, and give the life of a 25mm height segment.
The Segment is the Layered ARIX technology to give high diamond concentration and continuous diamond contact with the stone. The bond matrix is specifically for quartzite, quartz, granite, and engineered stone.
What core did we use? German silent core, of course!
What we produced is a premium designed blade that will give a fab shop production, speed, clean cuts, life, and overall exceptional performance.
1) What bond will be used for the material you will be cutting? The White Lion Bridge Saw blade bond was made specifically for cutting Quartzite stone. Granite and Engineered Stone will be cut at even a faster speed than other 20mm granite bridge saw blades.
2) What type of Matrix will be used? We used the ARIX Layered diamond Technology for continuous diamond contact to the stone and maximum diamond concentration for as long of a life as possible when cutting Quartzite, granite, and engineered stone
3) Do you want life or speed? Well, we wanted both! By using the ARIX matrix diamond technology with the segment design to remove the slurry and "bite" the stone, we have achieved a fast cut of 10-15 ft per minute with exceptional life in Granite and Engineered stone. Depending on the Quartzite, cutting speed with the White Lion Bridge Saw blade will be in the 5-10 ft per minute range for cutting Quartzite. It is always best to watch the amps on the saw to see the best cutting speed when cutting quartzite.
4) How tall of a segment will be used for the material being cut? We chose a 20mm segment height based upon the bond of the segment. We have found that a 20mm height when cutting Quartzite material either on straight or miter cuts seams to be the optimal segment height. This allows the maximum cutting life of the quartzite blade without the inherent risks of breaking 25mm segments, jamming 25mm segments into tables, etc.
5) What type of core will be used for the job at hand? We have chosen to stay with the most widely used and respected core in the world, the German-made Silent Core. This core will run quite, smoothly, and will not fatigue or deflect during cuts. Below you will see a review from one of the White Lion Quartzite Bridge Saw Blade users who are using this silent core blade to cut 45-degree miters on 2" thick quartzite without any issues. This Silent Core is strong! It will be a little louder than other silent cores but not a bad price to pay in order to cut quartzite on a mite without deflection.
There are no reviews yet.