16″ Mastic Tool 10 Blade 25G
Only 1 left in stock
The Diamabrush™ Coating Removal Tool is designed to quickly and effectively remove mastic, carpet or tile adhesive, thin-set, thin mil epoxies and other stubborn coatings from concrete floors. This diverse tool easily mounts to a wide range of floor machines and uses 10 replaceable diamond coated blades to deliver superior grinding performance. It is recommended to be used with water to eliminate dust and flush away debris while working.
A standard duty floor buffer/sander (200 RPM max) can be used with all Diamabrush™ removal and prep tools without running the risk of damage to your machine. The direction of rotation pulls the diamonds across the surface of the floor, eliminating the danger of catching on any expansion joint or crack in the concrete.
- Removes mastic, adhesives, thin set and epoxies from concrete floors
- Use with a standard duty floor/buffer sander without risk of damage to the machine
- Unique scraping action eliminates danger of catching on expansion joint or crack
- Patented design prevents loading up or clogging like other abrasive products
- Replaceable diamond blades retain their sharp cutting edge as the tool wears
- Standard size is 16" and fits 16" & 17" rotary floor machines
- Recommended for wet use
- Model: 92160120210
- Block Diameter: 16"
- Grit Size: 25
- Rotation: Counter Clockwise (CCW)
- Estimated Blade Life: 5,000 - 10,000 sq ft
- Includes: NP-9200 TRU-FIT™ Clutch Plate & 1-1/4" Riser
- Uses Diamabrush™ ZMSTBLD25R10 Coating Removal Blade Replacement Kit
There are no reviews yet.